Re: [tlug] Japanese Word processor for linux

> In my opinion it is a mistake to put Shift_JIS in java source.

Depends.  Your Keitai may not like Unicode.

> About the editor:
> Don't listen to people who tell you to edit your source in openoffice.

Don't listen to people who tell you not to listen to people who suggest a
reasonable solution especially given that you probably have it and may
need to do something immediately.  Oh did you also catch the jedit
suggestion.

--
Shawn

Living in a world of intolerance.