[tlug] Quick request (reading 5 1/4 inch diskettes)

Hi,

I'll make this quick since, other than my being a Linux geek living in
Tokyo, this has little to do with TLUG. I have some 5 1/4 inch floppy
diskettes with some important data that I'd like to copy to some less
extinct media. I figure someone on this list may have access to a machine
that could be used to make the conversion (they are regular US DOS-format
floppies). If so, please reply off-list and let me know where you are and
how I can make it worth your while.

On a seperate note, does anyone want a free Sony 17" CRT monitor in good
condition? It's located in Nakano-ku. Replies off-list please.

Thanks and sorry for the extra noise...

--
Joe Larabell -- Synopsys VCS Support      US: larabell@example.com
http://wwwin.synopsys.com/~larabell/   Japan: larabell@?jp