Re: [tlug] Red Hat Linux end-of-life

Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:39:31 +0900 scripsit Blomberg David:

> >>It was my understanding that Red Hat is the most System V like
> >>release of Linux,
>
> I thourght that honor belonged to Slackware.

On the contrary. Slackware (my fave distro) is the most BSD-ish, which suits
me just fine since the other machines I work on are FreeBSD machines. I feel
quite at home.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0)