[tlug] booting redhat 9

I have just downloaded redhat 9 and burnt the iso on 3 discs.
Placed disc 1 in the drive and rebooted but nothing????
My cdrom drive is bootable and also tried creating a boot diskette on a
floppy but the size of the image is 1.4mb and after formatting the disk it
is down to 1.38......
Can't copy the file till the diskette is formated??
Lastly the info on redhat site says that the iso images are bootable so what
is up??
THanks
From a Linux Newbie.
Matt