Re: [tlug] Best Linux Distribution with Japanese Support

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, kayamboo wrote:

> Hi
>    I am looking for a Linux Distribution which comes with the best Japanese Support.( I am not looking for a Japanese Version like Debian JP or Redhat rpms). I prefer a  English one where I get Japanese input and display on X and if possible on console. I would like to hear  the Lug-ies experience preferably on the source based linux distros.
>
> Currently I am using Slackware9.1 but have to tweak a lot to get things done.

Personally I like Vine Linux. It is compact and very easy to use. While
install, select "Japanese" as installation language and hit next like a
mad ;)

Cheers

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@example.com )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/ |
|  I am looking for a job in Japan or Hanoi. My resume     |
|  http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/resume-03.txt         |