Re: [tlug] Notebook w/o windows

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 03:32:13AM -0700, Oleksiy Starykov wrote:
> Nobody has seen a notebook without windows :-)))
> For example, on www.dospara.co.jp Prime notebooks
> windows is optional and you should pay additional
> 12000 Jpy for Windows XP Home.
> If I not find brand notebook for a good price, I'll
> buy that one.

No apparently I am the only one who hasn't. ;)
Last time I bothered to look they were charging you for the
priv. of not paying the MS tax.  I have since purchased a
TiPB and I really have no pressing need to go back the
wintel side of the fence so I haven't really been following
very carefully.

--Matt