Re: [tlug] Mail Server

Hi James,

FWIW I'd go with Postfix. Postfix seems to be gaining ground as the #2
mail server and as a person who used to read and write bare sendmail.cf
files (m4 is fer wimps and commies!), it's *WAY* easier.

It's well-supported, flexible, secure and uses the IBM Public License
(OSI approved). It ships as the default in a few of the distros now, but
installing it is easy in any of them.

Frankly though, from what I understand postfix and qmail are virtually
identical and exim isn't that far off. Most importantly, none of them
are sendmail, so choose whichever one you like.

Neil