[tlug] Arch Linux and Japanese

An ArchLinux user known as Opti has put packages for Canna and im-ja in
Arch's incoming folder (where untested packages are kept).  He'd like
feedback.  I haven't used it yet, since 99 percent of the time I'm in
FreeBSD and not being familiar with im-ja haven't yet rtfm'd.

So, if there are any ArchLinux users out there, give it a try.

ArchLinux can be found at, oddly enough

http://www.archlinux.org

I cover using Japanese with it on my Japanese in Linux and BSD page, bu
while I give this new package a mention, I've only used it with a
vanilla install of Canna and kinput2.

Thanks

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Xander: Are you ready to get down, you funky party weasel?