Re: [tlug] About the next nomikai

On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 06:30  pm, David Oftedal wrote:

> Sorry for hijacking your thread... But is nomikai a "drinking
> meeting"...? Sounds like I need to join TLUG when I get to Japan ;)

TLUG meeting is not that simple.  First, you have to bring new machines
and give away to poor tluggers at the auction.  Second, you have to
make presentation of any kind to get the ticket to nomikai party.
After the nomikai you are required to sing songs to promote open source
and free software at karaoke.

For the correct information about the meetings, visit the page for the
last meeting:
http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/200309/index.php

--
BABA Yoshihiko