[tlug] BSDs

Last week I sent a link about BSD "discontinuing" by Wind River.  (soory
I thought it was FreeBSD that had DARPA support rather than OpenBSD.  My
question as I cannot find anywhere else is what does this do to the BSD
community.  Which ones will live on and which ones will not?  anyone
have any ideas about this??

Thank You

--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+