Re: [tlug] im-ja v0.8

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 22:36, David Eduardo Gomez Noguera wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 02:09, Botond Botyanszki wrote:
> > Hello Tlug,
> >
> > I just released im-ja v0.8. Packages are available from
> > http://im-ja.sourceforge.net
> >
> > Comments are welcome.

hehe. me again.
Something funny happens when I use it with evolution (dont know if that
is what you were talking about on the README)
input doesnt shows as you type, but when you press enter it is doubled.
What may be the reason? its XD2's Evolution 1.4.4
Also, it takes half the height of the row, so even if the text showed,
you would see only the upper half of it (some times)