RE: [tlug] Redhat

I guess the best distribution would be well not a distribution at all but to
roll your own for your own specific needs, with only what was required for
the specific use, has anyone done that?  I know some distributions like i
think secure linux focus on only the absolute necisarry things.  And the
linux on my Zaurus is missing most bash commands like locate, and SSH - I
have a hard time without still, but can add them.