Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:57:49 +0900, Brett Robson <b-robson@example.com> wrote:
> Maybe we will have to call it the International Tokyo Linux Users Group.
> Could we call it the Tokyo Societe de Linux? (apologies for my bad
> France-go).

Your Furansu-go is nearly perfect. But you should say instead "Club (or Groupe) des Utilisateurs
Linux de Tokyo". As it is not convenient, all LUGs in France use the "LUG"
denomination (at least those I know).
By the way, if "Club des Utilisateurs Linux" was used, the abbreviation would be *very* bad in
french - some part of anatomy ;-)

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)