Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 04:38:08AM +0900, Bruno Raoult wrote:

>I will join your club next month too... It looks quite active and growing ;-)

Heheh, soon TLUG will have more members outside of Japan than in it, if
this trend keeps up :-)  Where are you going?

BTW, the Sept. meeting announcement mentioned Mauro's honeymoon, so
it would seem congratulations are in order.  I'm glad to hear you
got married, Mauro, that's wonderful news!  Best wishes to your both
on your new life together.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9