Re: [tlug] Super long compile times

Update: when if finally finished, after about 3.5 hours, the
result was a whole ton of binary kernel RPMS;

2.4.22
2.4.22-SMP
2.4.22-Enterprise
2.4.22-Secure
2.4.22-Boot

Sheesh.  You'd think they've have enough clue to break that up into
different source RPMs like everybody else does.

That could explain the long build time here.  Will have him do the
Mozilla test for comparison's sake.

Just when I think I've found every possible reason to despise
Mandrake, I find another one :-p

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9