Re: [tlug] advice to consider upgrading to RH9

> Its more stable, faster and the graphics are crisper. Its not much
> different from RH 8 except for the previous points.

Ok I took the plunge.  Graphics are noticeably better!

The front end for my database won't work but that's another mailing list.

Um wine needed to be updated -- speaking of which.  I have passwords and
other valuable information in a program I got off zdnet that I run under
wine.  Kinda would like to get rid of it but...

My searches for a program to store passwords in linux hasn't come up with
much.  I tried a few, didn't like any.  Any suggestions.  It's not stuff I
use everyday -- I can't trust some browser to save my internet banking info
and want something more secure.
 -- Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/