Re: [tlug] an amusing idea

> And the other option, if the vote fails, well then all the Linux users
> could sell their shares, prompting a large fall in the stock price which
> would probably cascade and force the company under, again no more law
> suit. The question remains what would happen to SYSV, but I suspect they
> would be begging for someone to buy them out.
>
> Anyway, just thinking,
>
> Tim.
Buying at these highly inflated prices??

buying should not be a problem the bone head president just dumped a
million shares (at this highly inflated price-anyone say insider
trading?)  anyone good idea if the value of the stock was wrth it (10
cents a share would be fair)
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, MCP, RHCE, Server+