Re: [tlug] katakana

Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:

>> But please don't forget Jim that your Japanese dictionaries enabled me to
>> meet my wife and have our child.  In terms of Japan, that means +2 people
>> and we all know it needs all the help it can get!

What a thing to have on my conscience!

>> Well back to point of Jim "bashing" Japan.  He clearly mentioned the gutter
>> as the place people get sick which if true would be much less offensive
>> than some of the places it actually gets done.  As such, clearly Mr. Breen
>> is depicting a more favorable Japan than many of us (especially those who
>> have lived in Roppongi) have found to be the case and in no way could be
>> accused of Japan Bashing (IMHO).

I have only lived in Arakawa-ku and Nagano-ken (Matsumoto). Obviously
more genteel places than Roppongi.

simon colston <simon@example.com> wrote:

>> Oh, I see, you have the proper credentials for Japan bashing.  That's OK
>> then, it would seem.

I can do Australia bashing and France bashing too. I'm qualified for
both.

Jim

--
Jim Breen (j.breen(a)csse.monash.edu.au  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298