RE: [tlug] dualboot WinXP/Linux

- NTFS is journaling while FAT is not
- FAT32 has a filesize limit of 2GB (bad if you want to work with large
digital video files eg. 1hr DV from your camcorder occupies min 4Gig on the
harddrive)
- FAT32 has also a partitionsize limit (I am not sure how much though)
- FAT32 has not access control mechanism while NTFS supports ACLs (ie. an
ordinary user can delete everything on a FAT volume)

Patrick