Re: [tlug] Signing email

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 04:09:42PM -0400, Subba Rao wrote:
> On  0, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 03:12:58PM -0400, Subba Rao wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have installed GNU Privacy Guard on my Slackware system.
> > > How do I sign with my key for all the email that I send using mutt?
> > >
> > > Thank you in advance for any help.
> >
> > List member Jonathan Byrne has written an excellent guide about this.
> > It's in the archives--I don't have time to look right now but if you do
> > a search for Byrne gpg you should be able to find it.
> >

> Thank you for replying.  When I try to see the archive,  I get prompted for
> UserID/Password.  The list manager never sent me a UserID/Password.  How do I
> get one to browse the archives?

It's on the same page, but I remember someone commenting that if you get
to the archive page from somewhere else, it's not there. (Not sure
about this, my memory is hazy)

Anyway member name tlug
password archives

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

(After finding Spike outside her house.)
Buffy: What are you doing here, Spike? Five words or less!
Spike: (counting on fingers) Out... for... a... walk... bitch.