[tlug] QM_MODULES error at boot time

I've just rolled a new 2.4.21 kernel and get the following error at boot
time:

mod_probe: QM_MODULES : function not implemented

I've disabled loadable module support in the kernel and I've checked
that all options are being built into the kernel and I nothing is loaded
as a module.

Google turned up references to this error but only for 2.5 kernels.

The system seems to be fine but I don't like having error messages I
can't figure out.

Can anyone offer suggestions as to why this error is coming up and what
I should do to fix the situation?

Thanks,

Jean-Christian Imbeault