Re: [tlug] User friendly vacation program

And Thus Spake "Jim O'Connell" <oconnell@example.com> (on Mon, 16 Jun 2003
17:42:33 +0900):

> > Challenge/Response filter mails.
> My experience on BugTraq as well.  At least, judging by the notices I
> recieved, I can say that Exchange is no better at handling this.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. Exchange isn't good at handling
anything, least of all e-mail.

> > You'd think that participants on such a
> > mailing list would be a little more clued up...
> I have no such expectations about our users...  ;-)

LOL :)

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683