[tlug] ISP in Kanagawa

Hi,

I moved to a shared appartment (Kajigaya
station/Kanagawa) with friends and nobody knows which
ISP would suit to our needs and our wallet best. Sure,
it should be a fast connection, good latency to europe
;) and permission for having a network (NAT is
sufficient). We have no router, yet, so if there is a
provider which gives one for free it would be an
advantage. Price should be around 3000Y/m.

I have absolutely no overview about the ISP market in
and around Tokyo - if somebody would give me a
recommondation or point me to english speaking
sources, I would apreciate it. I am also interested in
your experiences with your providers.

How long does it normally take after signing the
contract being connected? One of my flatmate has
already a phone line...

Thanks,
Henning