Re: [tlug] Novell letter to SCO - "You don't own it anyway"

And Thus Spake Sam Tilders <sam@example.com> (on Sat, 31 May 2003
08:22:40 +1000):

> "C&C_warning.h"?
>
> I'm not sure what that means exactly. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't cover
> what the home page of that site did. It had a redirect to pages that had
> script to put up popups and dialogs and pages with pictures I simply
> didn't need to see.

Don't you have popups disabled? You should do! If you want to be paranoid
about browser security you should also refuse cookies and disable JavaScript
entirely. I'm not that paranoid, but I definitely do have popups disabled,
which is why I didn't see what you're complaining about. My apologies.

Oh, BTW, a "C&C" warning is a "Coffee & Cats" warning, meaning make sure
you're not anywhere near either when reading this. Coffee is painful when
you snort it out through the nose and it makes a mess on the keyboard. And
when you startle the cat which was asleep on your lap when you started
guffawing, it'll lacerate your clothes and your legs.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683