[tlug] A nihongo propose

Hi tlugers.

I just have a propose.
I was thinking (sometimes I think :P) about all the japanese people that
are interested in Linux and Open Source and that can not understand
english or maybe is hard to them. Maybe a lot of potencial tlugers are
lost when they read the messages and found that can't understand.
This is a japanese list, just the T in front of the lug denotes that.

So I just would like to propose to the people that can speak in
japanese, even it's very poor, and to the japanese people of course, to
try if there is the time, to put a translation of the questions and
answers just at the botton or in some place of the messages, just as
courtesy for the japanese non english speakers that maybe want to
consult our archives or just join the list.
So they can find a point to start joing together the penguin OS.
I mean the messages that will start from today and not all the archives,
of course.

What do you think about this?

My japanese is not very good about grammar but I will try to, if there
is no opposition.

そうしましょうか?

-Pietro-