Re: [tlug] Cisco Routing Issue

Quoth Pietro Zuco (Wed 2003-05-28 11:13:56AM -0800):

> >Right. In this case, though, I don't know the IOS syntax.
>
> I didn't understand very well what you need but if you don't know IOS I hope
> this can help you:

Thanks, Pietro. You hit the nail on the head.

> I have plenty pdf books of cisco ccna and ccnp, and I have almost all the
> router simulators to play with. It's too bad that there are not linux
> versions for the simulators, so you have to deal with the evil M$ :-)
> If you are interested I can upload them to some place or setup an ftp server
> or send them by mail.

Are the router simulators freely available? I don't run Windows, but the
other sysadmin here does, and he is interested in playing with them. If you
can point me to them, great, but I don't want to pirate any software.

Thanks,
Josh

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.
http://www.incogen.com/

GPG keyID 0x62386967 (7479 1A7A 46E6 041D 67AE  2546 A867 DBB1 6238 6967)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 62386967