[tlug] Re: [mew-int 01432] A french page about Mew

And while we're on hard words and suchlike...

...then there was the French guy who made a HOWTO page in French only and
refused to translate it into English but sent a note in English to the
English list saying that he refuses to translate it....

> From: Serge Basterot <serge.basterot@example.com>
> Subject: [mew-int 01432] A french page about Mew
> Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 15:39:24 +0200

> Hello,
>
> I made a web page for french newbies. I describe how to configure :
>  - 3.x and 4.x version for french people ;
>  - with POP3, IMAP4, NNTP and local mail server ;
>  - BBDB and Chris Beggy's bbdb-mew.el.
>
> The page is here : http://serge.basterot.free.fr/ll/mew.html
>
> But I repeat it's only for french speaker. I will not translate it into
> english.
>
> I thanks the Mew Team for their works on latin-1 and 9.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Serge Basterot			|	   GPG : 0xBC8C7254
> http://serge.basterot.free.fr	|	   ICQ : 109519844
>
> 		"Foris ut mores, intus ut libet"

--Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787