Re: [tlug] email programs

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 07:21:46PM +0900, Charles Muller wrote:

> Apparently I was mistaken here, and will be more careful to avoid
> exercising such cruelty and vanity in the future. Dictionaries? What stupid
> recommendation *that* was!

Yep its a slippery slope there buddy. I mean the logical procession:
check a dictionary->RTFD[1]->RTFM[2]->BOFH[3]

We all know you don't want to end up there. I mean can you imagine a
world where people actually had to make an effort before getting others
to do their work for them? The horrors I tell you, having to do your
own damn research.

--Matt has really mellowed out.

[1]. Read The "fine" Dictionary
[2]. If you don't know you would be wise not to ask me.
[3]. see [2]