Re: [tlug] write in japanese under RH8 (via Evolution)

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 06:39:53PM +0900, marc wrote:

> i am really sorry to bother you,
> but both static and shared versions ask for the libXm.so.2 ...

You might try, rather than the rpm, going for the ordinary tarball,
such as a tar.gz and see if that installs.  (For info on installing
ordinary tarballs, I have a page for the newcomer at

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/tarball.html

However, sometimes on RH, ordinary source tarballs run into
problems--still, it's worth a shot.

HTH

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: You won. Alright?  You came in and you killed them,
and you took their land.  That's what conquering nations do.  It's
what Caeser did, and he's not going around saying I came, I conquered,
I felt really bad about it.