[tlug] write in japanese under RH8 (via Evolution)

Hiho,

I also was unable to get Evolution to work and responses about the problem
on their mailing list indicated a bug had been filed.  That was a few
months and a couple of versions ago.

I then switched to Opera and found I really liked it. There were a couple
of bugs in the Beta but the final release seems pretty sweet so far.

http://www.opera.com/download/index.dml?platform=linux

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/