Re: [tlug] format for docs

And Thus Spake Viktor Pavlenko <vvp@example.com> (on Sun, 11 May 2003
22:59:59 -0400):

> Any other "new exciting technologies" you've heard about? I'm looking
> for something flexible so that the docs can be conveniently maintained
> and converted to other formats and intuitive enough so that it's easy
> to learn (it's just for documentation after all ;)

It's not exactly a "new exciting technology" but there's always HTML/XML
which can easily be converted to PostScript, and from that into just about
anything else. It also has the advantage of being platform-independent.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683