[tlug] format for docs

Hi all,

I'm about to start writing docs for my project (as painful as it
sounds).

What in your opinion is the best bet here? I'm considering

   o DocBook or alike and DSSSL/jade
   o texinfo

Any other "new exciting technologies" you've heard about? I'm looking
for something flexible so that the docs can be conveniently maintained
and converted to other formats and intuitive enough so that it's easy
to learn (it's just for documentation after all ;)

Thank in advance

--
Viktor