Re: [tlug] New Member - PPPoE Question

BABA Yoshihiko wrote:

> > It is written on http://www.tlug.jp/list.html page.
>
> If you didn't find it, then it wasn't intuitive enough.  I will work on it.

Ah ha, hidden right in front of me - in plain sight!!!  I was on that page,
but just didn't make the connection.  If I might make a suggestion, usually
an area like that on the right is links that takes one to other topics.  If
the three lines that are the detail (below the 'Archive - Admin' link) are
moved to the right, in the body with all the rest of the subscribe /
unsubscribe information, then it will be found when someone is looking for
that specific information.

Thank you, I will get reading....

Gary Bozek
Coach, Enlighten, Organize

Business Site Creator - extending business capabilities
987 - 1914 Hamilton Street, Regina, SK, S4P 3N6  CANADA

Phone:  306.522.2551        Fax   :  306.949.9158