Re: [tlug] mozilla can not display some JPG

On Fri, 09 May 2003 08:49:15 +0200
Pietro Zuco <pietro@example.com> wrote:
Subject: [tlug] mozilla can not display some JPG
> Hi.
>
> I have mozilla 1.0.0 and I found some errors trying to load some jpg. I would
> like to know if someone else have similar problems. I tried it with Konqueror
> and all jpg was displayed without problems.

Works fine on Mozilla 1.2.1 RedHat 9.
1.4b was just announced - any reason to not upgrade?
(Personally, I'm very happy that the new version has better proxy server support - NTLM auth and PAC failover, which I hope means that if the proxy ain't there, try going direct.  This would be really convenient for when I lug the laptop home...

> Just as an example this page, as many others, give me an error that display this
> mesage:
>
> The image "http://www5.smutserver.com/hardcore/adult/sheav/piano/piano_014.jpg";
> cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
>
> The page in question is a little bit hot, so tlugers less than 18 years old turn
> your head please ;)

While I'm not personally opposed to pictures of naked and semi-naked women, others here might be - there are a few women on the list as well.  Maybe a better example would have been in order?

Jim

> http://www5.smutserver.com/hardcore/adult/sheav/piano/piano.html
>
> Clik on an image to enlarge, and the error maybe will appear.
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Pietro.

Jim O'Connell
Global Dining System Support