Re: [tlug] ||||| Linux-Cafe....where?|||||||

> Sonys are sexy

Ah, the power of advertising. (It's just another Wintel box, y'know. You
may choose to wipe off the Windows, but as far as I know you have to pay
for it.) If any computer is sexy, I think it's my little Casio . . . but
I digress.

> where oh where is the Linux cafe in Aikihabara?

Akihabara has a rather obvious north-south "main drag". The Linux caff
is on the east side of one of the streets running west of but closely
parallel to this main drag.

--
Peter Evans <peter@example.com>