Re: [tlug] im-ja 0.4

On 03 May 2003 09:47:15 +0900
Edward Middleton <edwardmiddleton@example.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 08:52, Bouyer Stuart wrote:
> > You probably don't want to force people into having both
> > canna and freewnn installed
> Agreed, any ideas how to disable them.  They appear to both be required
> (the fails without both).

At the moment, there is now way to disable them. "--disable-canna" and
"--disable-wnn" is planned for a future release.

There is a mailing list if you want to follow (or participate in) the
development.

I don't know much about gentoo.
Should I put up the link on the project homepage like this:
"Gentoo ebuild:
http://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=11389&action=view";
Or is it better to have this file in the source?