[tlug] Eating bugs...

Greetings to all,

So far, all my doubts has been clarified reading the
digest or searching at the archive and i really wish
to participate, because i know that is the only way to
find the path and through the wizardhood of you
masters, of course.
Sometime ago, this text just came up to my head and i
am going to share.
A dialogue beetwen a master and a newbie:
Newbie -  Why, master, Linux is so much better than
windows. Doesn't Linux has bugs.
Master - Course it has.
Newbie - So, master, what is the diference.
Master - The diference, my disciple, is that the
Penguin eat the bugs and the windows let them in.

Now, a real one. What you, masters, think that could
happen if microsoft release a proprietary distro and
not only software for Gnu/Linux as they are
announcing.

Thank you