Re: [tlug] Python/RHN-applet problem

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 14:05:57 +1000 (EST)
Jim Breen <jwb@example.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> On my two RH7.3 systems, I am a subscriber to RHN, and get regular
> updates through the up2date system. I have been using the
> (automatically- installed) applet on the task bar that turns red when
> there are updates to install.
>
> A few days ago the applet on my notebook system died.

If you are a subscriber to RHN then you probably know more about this than
I do but, I remember reading somewhere that the lifetime of RedHat 6.x and
7.x has ended and that there would be no more bug/security fixes for these
systems.  Maybe that could explain the death of your up2date applet.

--
simon colston
simon@example.com