Re: [tlug] [REMINDER] April Tech Meeting

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, mauro Sauco wrote:

>      ##### !!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VENUE HAS CHANGED !!!! ######
>
> -=-=-=-=- Tokyo Linux Users Group April  Meeting Announcement -=-=-=-=-
>
> All Linux lovers, and supporters of open source code and free software are
> invited to attend the next Tokyo Linux Users Group meeting. Membership is
> open to anyone. There are currently no membership dues or entrance fees.
>
> Date:   Saturday, April 5th, 2002

If anyone has a time machine, please take it to our auction! :D. We need
to turn the time back :D

s/2002/2003

vu Hung

> Place:   Wall Street Associates Japan Boardroom.
>  			5/F Yam Building, 11-3, Ginza 7-chome,
>  			Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061, Japan
>  			Tel: 	(813) 5537 7211
>  			Fax: 	(813) 5537 7213
>         	map:  http://www.wsagroupjapan.co.jp/ContactUs/images/WSA-MAP.gif
>
> Time:   14:00-16:30
>

> Topics:  April  meeting will feature:
>
> Sajjad Zaidi,
>
>    "Using SSH to Bypass Firewalls and Run Remote Applications Securely"
>
> Theo Logian,
>
> 	will talk about nagios http://www.nagios.org,
> 	""" Nagios is a host and service monitor designed to inform you of
> 	network problems before your clients, end-users or managers do.
> 	It has been designed to run under the Linux operating system,
> 	but works fine under most *NIX variants as well. The monitoring
> 	daemon runs intermittent checks on hosts and services you
> 	specify using external "plugins" which return status
> 	information to Nagios. When problems are encountered, the
> 	daemon can send notifications out to administrative contacts in
> 	a variety of different ways (email, instant message, SMS,
> 	etc.). Current status information, historical logs, and reports
> 	can all be accessed via a web browser. """
>
> Reminder:  TLUG is a non-profit, self-supported organization. In order
> to cover occasional expenses, we hold auctions to raise funds. The
> proceeds are saved in the TLUG account and is used for server hardware
> maintenance, domain name registration, to rent a meeting space when a
> free venue isn't available, etc. Please bring items that you would like to
> donate for auction.
>
> After the meeting:
>
>         We will continue chatting over a few beers.
>
> Contact:
>
> Mauro ......090-2492-0840 (Keitai)
> Baba  ......070-5561-0255 (PHS)
>
> //mauro//

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@example.com )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |
| Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp/           |
|  I am looking for a job in Japan or Hanoi. My resume     |
|  http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/tmp/resume-03.txt     |

#cat Makefile
war:
        rm -rf /