Re: [tlug] kanji dictionary

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 05:02:10PM +0000, Brett Robson wrote:
> Joe Larabell wrote:
> >
> >Also, if *cheap* is the prime objective, just about all of the Zaurus
> >models from the past decade (maybe more) have kanji handwriting
> >recognition built-in. And the older MI-series have E-J/J-E/Kanji
> >dictionaries built in -- all in Japanese, of course.
> >

> MI series, that's what I have. Can be a bit hard to learn to use
> as it's all in Japanese.

If you are interested in discussing the Zaurus PDA family
(including, but not limited to the sexy Linux-based models) be
sure to check out the Zaurus Otaku Kurabu (ZOK).

    Most ZOK members are not Japanese, yet located in Japan.
    This is hardly a membership requirement, but is often
    reflected in discussions centering around the availability
    of old and new software tools for the traditional Zaurus
    platform, along with usage hints especially for foreigners
    sometimes at odds with its proprietary OS and strictly
    Japanese GUI.