Re: [tlug] kanji dictionary

I have an old Zaurus which is/was sold as the dictionary version,
sorry I don't have it here today to tell you the model number. It
is a PDA but I don't like PDAs and I so choose a budget model
specifically for the kanji input and dictionary.

Kanji entry is very easy as long as you have learnt stroke orders
correctly. It can be a bit frustrating at first as it starts
searching for the kanji as soon you lift the nib. English
character and Katakana and hiragana are almost impossible to get
right so I use the virtual keyboard.

I used to use it all the time but as my reading has improved I
need it less.

Brett