Re: [tlug] Re: Folding@example.com

bhoward@example.com wrote:

> In the meanwhile, team tlug justed eased into 396th place...

I am hoping to get back into the good graces of some folks by donating 6
cpus to the task and helping us break into the top 100!

The 100th placed team has 32 processors and with the two servers I
started running today we'll match them :) They've only got about 30,000
points compared to roughly 6,000, so maybe one day ...

Unless of course they only have top-of-the-line CPU's and no PIII's or
Celeries ...

And I can't see us getting in the top 10 considering as #10 has 496
CPU's and #1 has 2484. Which is still nothing compared to (aggregate)
team Google with a whopping 23311 CPU's ...

Jc