Re: [tlug] wajira

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:

> > What's the verdict on Wazilla.

> I have beeing using wazilla for some time. It's good and I have no
> problems with Japanese.

Thanks very much.
Speaking of Mozilla, I am experiencing a problem when copying/pasting
rtl text with Mozilla. The characters reverse in some cases. I guess
this has a lot to do with the way the website in question is displaying
the characters, but one would hope that the browser would put the
characters in the buffer just as they appear on the screen...

--
Tony Laszlo
http://www.issho.org/laszlo.html