Re: [tlug] Re: top posting

For a fairly detailed explanation on top posting, see:

 http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm

I was also not aware of the distinctions when I first joined TLUG, but after
a bit of checking around, I discovered that bottom posting is clearly the
accepted custom on well-run, mature technical lists. Most people are so
accustomed to it that it usually doesn't have to be mentioned.

I am now trying to make it the rule on the humanities lists that I run. I
was running into quite a bit of resistance at first, but after people try it
a bit, they usually see the point.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787