[tlug] Japanese Word-Processing in Gentoo

Hello,

I need to do some Japanese word-processing on my
Gentoo box, and I was wondering what the Gentoo
users out there are using for this task.

I've got openoffice-bin installed, and it seems
to be okay, except kinput2 is a little flaky.
The abiword ebuild doesn't appear to give me
something that can handle Japanese out of the
box. Is there anything else I'm missing?

--
Ryan Shaw <ryan.shaw@example.com>

GPG key ID: 0xCF08A67A      http://www.gnupg.org/
01EC B88E 1157 6083 EF54 46F0 9874 E65A CF08 A67A
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu  --recv-keys CF08A67A