Re: Re: [tlug] My new Zaurus SL-C700

>> There seems to be a bug with the b-mobile card where it will sometimes
>> disconnect the phone call if you rotate the screen whilst connected.
>> Otherwise, it has worked flawlessly.
>>
>> Sharp have been informed of the disconnect problem and are supposedly
>> working on a fix.

Shimpei> The bug was fixed with the 1.10JP ROM update. The latest
Shimpei> version of the ROM is 1.20JP, available from Sharp's
Shimpei> web site. Besides the rotating screen bug, it also fixes
Shimpei> a rather annoying bug with charsets in the mailer.

Shimpei> Updates come out frequently--check Sharp's site often!

That explains it the behaviour I saw!  I could have sworn that the
first day I tested the b-mobile card, it disconnected everytime I
rotated the screen but when I tried verifying that before sending mail
this morning and it was working perfectly witout disconnection.

Silly me, I forgot that I upgraded the ROM two nights ago from the
original image to 1.20j and neglected to read the errata sheet to see
what had been fixed.

Btw, saw your post on the SL-C700 review article on slashdot.  Your
response slipped in just ahead of mine :-)

I'm still trying to figure out how to specify larger fonts (once I
changed the default language to "en", most applications switched to a
tiny 10pt? font and I can't seem to override it in any of the config
files) but on the whole, I love this PDA.

						Cheers,
						Bruce