[tlug] Suse 8.1 Disks at Plathome (Thanks!)

Thanks!  I had just assumed it was readily available!

I  went to the link you sent, and found Suse 8.1 in there... hmmm... no
address... .......  Just called them and got the address.  In case anyone else
might be headed there, they're on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors, with software on
the third floor.  The address is:

1-11-4 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku
03-3251-2600

Just before hanging up, the guy told me that the basement closes at 7:30....  I
have not idea what that's about, but there it is!  ("Chika wa 7:30 made" datte
sa!)

Thanks for the info - I think I'll go that route!  Suse does include OpenOffice
(or StarOffice) right?

Lyle