[tlug] Suse 8.1 Disks - WhereAreTheyForSale?

I went to the LaOx in Akihabara with an entire floor of software today, and while
they have an island mostly devoted to Linux, they don't have Suse!  I went to a
couple of other stores, and they didn't either.  (I did buy that distro a couple
of years back at the former T-Zone - now AsoBitCity).  LaOx had a slew of other
distros I'd never heard of, so I don't know why not Suse.....  After sending this
e-mail, I'll see if it's at Amazon-Japan.  Other than that, does anyone know if
they sell it at Yodobashi Camera or else where I can get the boxed set?

Thanks!

Lyle