Re: [tlug] Re: exotic foods (Was: crashing mail)

On Wednesday 22 January 2003 21:14, Josh Glover wrote:
> Quoth Brett Robson (Tue 2003-01-21 09:43:42PM -0800):
> >> From: Jonathan Q [mailto:jq@example.com]
> >>
> >> Helicopter hunting would probably be pretty effective, if a bit
> >> expensive.
> >
> > No really. But 'roos don't move smoothly enough. Helicopters equipped
> > with Debian servers are used for hunting some feral animals, buffalo,
> > camels, donkeys, and American tourists. That's a joke they don't use
> > helicopters to hunt Americans, it's not sporting.
>
> That's it! I have had it with you Aussies and your American bashing. I'm
> making a call to President Dubya now. Expect a flight of B-2's later this
> afternoon.

Pssst.... Josh.... why not just ask the guy that works in a helicopter
squadron? ;)

I'm sure that if we ran Linux instead of NT, we'd have a higher "Turning
Aussies Into Flaming Unidentified Mush" (TAIFUM) percentage... but note, we
spare the women. Australia is near Yemen, right?