Re: [tlug] Re: exotic foods (Was: crashing mail)

On 1/22/2003, "Jim Breen" <jwb@example.com> wrote:

>Well that's about the only way you *can* harvest kangaroos. You have to
>fire from a moving vehicle in hot pursuit of them.

I take it you can't get close enough for a still shot?  Helicopter hunting
would probably be pretty effective, if a bit expensive.

And now, to take a stab at keeping this on-topic, does anyone/can anyone raise
kangaroos as a commercial food animal?  If so, they could use a Linux-based
management system to track the operations of the 'roo farm :-)

>>> From: "Brett Robson" <Brett.Robson@example.com>

>>> Exuse me "grand-prix-thief", but we are "crow-eaters", the "sand-gropers"
are further to the west.

I haven't had crow,  but the same restaurant where I had kangaroo also served
pigeon, and I tried that.  Not bad, but awfully small.  Hardly worth the
effort.  What's the grand prix reference?  For that matter, what's the
background of sand-groper and crow-eater?  I'll leave the Linux tie-in to you
:-)

Jonathan